Hacking msn accounts with turkojan4.0,prorat

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by freezyfcrazy, Jul 28, 2008.

1. freezyfcrazy

freezyfcrazy New Member

Hello can enyone teach me how to hack msn accounts with turkojan 4.0 or prorat i have both programs but i have no clue on what to do with the programs so if you can help me message me back as soon as possible if you got msn add me cashman_bling@hotmail.com

2. XXxxImmortalxxXX

XXxxImmortalxxXX New Member

Okay well with turkojan what you need to do google turkojan videos and they explain everything

3. freezyfcrazy

freezyfcrazy New Member

Yes i seen the youtube vids but since your an expert can you help me with turkojan4.0 cus im trying to hack into sumones msn account but i no nothing about the program and how to create the server,port etc?? my msn is cashman_bling@hotmail.com can you send remote assistance on msn so you can have access and control my pc to teach me how please ty message me back asap

4. freezyfcrazy

freezyfcrazy New Member

oooooh your scyther?? lol you added me on msn i forgot lol please help me scyther

5. XXxxImmortalxxXX

XXxxImmortalxxXX New Member

okay ill write a very long good description on how to do it ill write a article actually but u will have to wait for shab to approve of it

6. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

birminghamhacker, Please don't reveal somebodies password here and instead try to say how you managed that we can all learn from it.