PROBLEM WITH TASM CODE - need ur help for my MS project..pls help me pls

Discussion in 'Assembly Language Programming (ALP) Forum' started by Mohanajeeva, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Mohanajeeva

Mohanajeeva New Member

Dear Friends,
    This is mohana , I need your help for my masters project, could you help me if you can?.actually my aim is to create one ASM code and I have to insert this code into one of metamorphic code generator. That generator produce some out puts.these out put should have different structure but should have same out put which means metamorphic concept..
    Now I got one new idea for my project. Actually if we run my own ASM code individually then this code will find all .COM files in your current directory then copy itself and will make duplicate copy as a hidden file.( if u enable the show hidden file option then u can see this files) Right now I got one Generator kit from the web named SMEG. Actually this kit is working perfectly. In this generator kit if we compile and link the smeg_gen.obj + smeg.obj file with TASM 5.0 then we can get one smeg_gen.com file. If we run this smeg_gen.com file we can get the following result..:
    SELECT THE NUMBER OF GENERATIONS:
    1 -- 3 Generations
    2 -- 30
    3 -- 300
    4 -- 3.000
    If we choose 1 then we got three kind of out put named SHIT0000,SHIT0001 and SHIT0002 like this.....Now if we open one shit000 file then we can get the following out put“ “shit0000.COM. This was decrypted with a smeg 4.0 generated decryptor! “
    in this result I want to replace my own code result instead of thisResult” This was decrypted with a smeg 4.0 generated decryptor!” means if I open every SHIT0000 file then my own code result should come in all the shit0000.com files. I guess we need to modify something in this smeg_gen.asm, but I don’t know how to insert my own code into this asm code..when i tried this code my result came directly but the shit0000.com files didnt generated. I guess this generator is suitable for my project.could u please help me to insert my code in to this kit and kindly do the need ful for me.please find out my attachments,
    i find lot of metamorphic kit in vxheaven like VCL32,NGVCK etc..but i dont know how to insert our own code into any one of metamorphic kit. i have very poor knowledge in this field and i have the dead line for my code submission I should submit my code arround july 2nd week ..really i am in hard case ..pls help me yaar

i am eagerly waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance
    Regards,
    Mohana.D