Social Networking - Business Networking

Discussion in 'Programming' started by BiWhizz, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiWhizz

BiWhizz New Member

Hi Guys

My name is Chidozie Ukaigwe

I consider myself to be a young buzzing entrepreneur; and over the course of 2008 and much of 2009 I have been developing this idea/concept. I am attempting to build a business networking web-service for entrepreneurs and budding entrepreneurs alike. The Small-Medium Business (SMB) in the UK is an amazing market and I have developed a incredible idea that encapsulates Web 2, Social Media and the much discussed but not prominent WEB 3.0 theories and principles.

I have looked to raise finances within the range of (250K) and as much as I have been very close and built a number of contacts in the process, nobody seems to want to part with their cash during these economic times, which I find unfortunate as investing in early stage start ups can be quite rewarding.

Anyway here I am now, promoting my idea to the tech minds, and whizzes looking for some assistance,guidance but most importantly someone(s) who can help me build this project as you kind of figured I lack the expertise and knowledge to build the UI, API or basic back-ended foundations that allow complex web-services to function.

Just think of websites such as LinkedIN, Xing, Facebook and how unhelpful they are to the budding entrepreneur or entrepreneur with an established but small or medium business within the UK; I totally believe I have created a brilliant concept that concentrates on the entrepreneur. But hey a concept is only a concept and does not become a reality without action.

The market is big enough, demand for a webservice not a website is in its abundance, links and business models are feasible unique and are being built. Its more a question of risk VS reward and who is willing to take it.

(IF YOU NEED MORE INFO PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME, REPORTS AND MARKET INFO CAN BE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST)

Anyway
    Thanks for your time
    Hope to hear from you soon

Chidozie Ukaigwe
    BiWhizz

Mob: 07932419136
    Email:Chidozie.U@googlemail.com

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.