Hacking msn accounts with turkojan4.0,prorat

freezyfcrazy's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2008
Newbie Member
Hello can enyone teach me how to hack msn accounts with turkojan 4.0 or prorat i have both programs but i have no clue on what to do with the programs so if you can help me message me back as soon as possible if you got msn add me cashman_bling@hotmail.com
Invasive contributor
Okay well with turkojan what you need to do google turkojan videos and they explain everything
Newbie Member
Yes i seen the youtube vids but since your an expert can you help me with turkojan4.0 cus im trying to hack into sumones msn account but i no nothing about the program and how to create the server,port etc?? my msn is cashman_bling@hotmail.com can you send remote assistance on msn so you can have access and control my pc to teach me how please ty message me back asap
Newbie Member
oooooh your scyther?? lol you added me on msn i forgot lol please help me scyther
Invasive contributor
okay ill write a very long good description on how to do it ill write a article actually but u will have to wait for shab to approve of it
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
birminghamhacker, Please don't reveal somebodies password here and instead try to say how you managed that we can all learn from it.