Yahoo massenger

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by hackerPK, Mar 28, 2011.

1. hackerPK

hackerPK New Member

hey guys....how are you....am new to hacking and i wanted suggestion on an idea i had....i was thinking about using an messenger,like yahoo messenger to run netcat remote shell on an user who i am chatting with..... is this possible or not....and what should i do if i want to pull it off....thanks guys

2. kyle

kyle Member

don't have 1
    emm
    hello hackerPK
    i don't think that is possible because when you're chatting with somebody you aren't actually chatting with the person, you r chatting with the web-page or in this case the application, the app sends the message back to yahoo server and then it goes to the next app (the other person), so there is no direct connection computer2computer and you can not do any remote connection, anyway you might try to write a program based on the app vulnerabilities and finding the way to force the other person to download it.
    all the bests

3. hackerPK

hackerPK New Member

yeah true...but when we are chatting ,like u said from application to application.....we are actually have a connection between both the computer,indirect it maybe...because the packets are first send to the chat server and from there they are re-routed to the destination.is it possible to send hidden commands as a packet or as data in the packet....like a command to run netcat on the victim`s machine?

4. kyle

kyle Member

don't have 1
    i don't think so because all the packets sent between PCs are first filtered on the server, plus that the remote PC might refuse the connection and everything that goes back to the other person it's just plain text.
    anyway there are plenty of ways for hacking remotely

Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  5. kyle

kyle Member

don't have 1
    but hey
    how about to write the command for starting netcat save it as a .bat file convert it as an .exe and than upload it . send the person the download link and yey there u r.
    after all this is more reliable , because the antivirus won't detect anything because that is just a simple harmless command.
    good luck with it