My xbox live account hacked

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by AnGeIBeLoW, Jul 8, 2008.

1. ncm00

ncm00 New Member

i'd really appreciate it, ill give you a time card or microsoft points or something if you help me get it back.

2. indiansword

indiansword Security Expert

Operation Planner for 3 Australia
    Home Page:
    http://www.Secworm.net
    I havent read all posts in this thread because its simple U CANT GET UR ACCOUNT BACK UNLESS THE HACKER DIDNT CHANGE UR EMAIL ADD. ON IT.

BUT 1 UNIQUE THING THAT I NOTICED IS:
    Hacker4lyf, when u post ur reply first letter of each word is in uppercase... so is it that ur coming to this site from phone, pda or something or its just ur too cautious about ur writing? :surprised

3. ncm00

ncm00 New Member

indians word WTF? if you notice something keep it to your self noone cares about your bitch ***. Btw i got my account back. apparently microsoft decided to get their heads out of their butts and do their job so im happy.

4. LordHircine13

LordHircine13 New Member

Can I ask how you got yours back exactly? My friend's account was hacked today, by a guy who plays on 1 of 4 different profiles we know of: i xemnas, ii xigbar, iii xaldin, and iiv ToAst vii. The guy lives in New York, I believe, and he was always online talking about how he steals accounts and scams people with paypal. Claims to be a big hacker and all that. Today my friend got Recon armor after getting the new vidmasters and when he told the hacker about it, the hacker took the account. My friend asked for it back, but the guy said he wouldn't get it back. My friend has talked to microsoft and microsoft said they froze the account, but how exactly does he get the account back?

5. LordHircine13

LordHircine13 New Member

My friend has worked really hard over the years on his account and he really really needs it back, so anybody who can help we would both be extremely grateful.

6. TheSleezyBandit

TheSleezyBandit New Member

my xbox account got hacked too please help

7. TheSleezyBandit

TheSleezyBandit New Member

ok my account got hacked the former account name was TheSleezyBandit the hacker changed it too iTz LiMiTzzz please help me. thank you.

8. Nino94

Nino94 New Member

can anyone help get the password for my account on xbox because my brother made the account and forgot it

9. TonE Sinclair

TonE Sinclair New Member

my account was hacked on 12/31/09 and would appreciate any help getting it back. the tag is TonE Sinclair. this ***hole made a lot of charges to my account so any help would be much appreciated. my email is scottalex00@gmail.com

10. austinjmoney

austinjmoney New Member

hello my xbox account was hacked today i recieved a message asking if i wanted 4000 free msp so i said yeah and gave him my email and password next time i logged on my account was gone my gamertag is austinjmoney plezz help i dont want this guy to get away with this

11. x TJ i PeaNuTz

x TJ i PeaNuTz New Member

hi my account got hacked last night and i really need it back coz its got my dads credit card on it and they have already used it to buy a new gamer pic i know this coz my account kept on getting signed in when i was round my friends house playing on his xbox and i really need help... you have no reason to believe me i know but im not a hacker myself and microsoft will do nothing at all... my gamertag is x Tj i PeaNuTz unless they have changed it since i last saw my account getting signed in...

12. x TJ i PeaNuTz

x TJ i PeaNuTz New Member

it said your account has been recovered on another xbox 360 console please recover your profile. so i did to find out that my password had been changed on my email so i have no idea what they are doing T_T

13. iikermit

iikermit New Member

can some1 help me pleeeaase some1 hacked my account its name is ii kermit xd and i dont know what to do the email i had for it was haydenhitchman@yahoo.co.uk and my parents one was lordhay@ymail.com please help me :':)( :( please !!!

14. iikermit

iikermit New Member

thats exactly whats happening to me ii kermit xd :(

15. Toddie

Toddie New Member

I have a solution for all of you who have been hacked.

you can get your account back by contacting microsoft and giving them your information.
    this may or may not be instant but its better than nothing.

most importantly, in the future do not use the same password and/or username for different sites, and do not download hacks or utilities for cheating!

i have never been hacked.

if you want to test out downloads to make sure they are clean, use a sandbox, and/or another computer and use a test account and check the file with a debugger for advanced users.

shabbir likes this.
  16. twinkiered

twinkiered New Member

can you try to get my 2 his gamer tag is kyle lp that's a L mine is twinkiered he still has not changed any thing my email is geewon14@yahoo.com he changed my pass word

17. twinkiered

twinkiered New Member

:confused:

18. Toddie

Toddie New Member

my suggestion to you is to stay away from computers.

19. samlake

samlake New Member

can you guys help me my email and xbox live account got hacked he said he would give me 1600 ;points but he gave me a hacking my email was lakeysam @hotmail.com and my live account is samlakiller can u help he is still using that account has deleted all his freinds and changed the pass he even got my gfs email address and has been pervyy emailing hercan u help
    he also has my mums credit card details on there and she has lost 76 pounds because of him

20. samlake

samlake New Member

my old pass was 789456123 his pass is fotball101 he told me but i forgot his email address