wireless hacking help

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by cpulocksmith, Aug 11, 2008.

1. cpulocksmith

cpulocksmith New Member

student
    ok i just got a new laptop. yeah ^^. well i have read a little bit about hacking into wireless signals. i know that cain and abel has a wireless tool but do not know it it can crack because that is not relay my thing for i have never realy worryed about wireless connections till now. so if some one could please jive me so info of maybe even a tutorial that would not be forgotten.

2. faizulhaque

faizulhaque New Member

Student
    Home Page:
    http://www.google.com
    Features:
    * Simple Wireless Network Setup & Configuration
    o Automatically detects all wireless network parameters
    o Seamless wireless PC/network configuration
    o Step-by-step set-up procedures make wireless connectivity seamless
    o Dynamically determines all wireless access points (WAP)
    o Provides information and instant connection to specific WAPs
    * Powerful, Personal Security
    o Encryption wizard easily configures PC
    o Auto-generation and management of encryption keys
    o Supports popular encryption standards (32-bit, 64-bit, etc.)
    * Self-diagnosis and Self-healing
    o Sophisticated network debugging engine
    o Network failure and auto repair features to resolve problems
    * The Wireless Network, to Go
    o Instant, safe, and secure connection to wireless networks outside of home environment
    o Creates wireless network history and establishes customizable wireless profiles

Link!
    http://rapidshare.com/files/1271719...nition.v2.0.Build.352_www.softarchive.net.rar

First Try This

3. cpulocksmith

cpulocksmith New Member

student
    epic fail. there were files missing.

4. XXxxImmortalxxXX

XXxxImmortalxxXX New Member

LOL well what i usually just do is buy a wireless network adapater and install it on my pc and scan the whole area for wireless connections then you can find on then connect to it. Just like a psp it searches for wireless connections then ask u if u want to connect to it.

Then if they dont know ur connected to them hide your ip or get a ip changer of some sort.

5. cpulocksmith

cpulocksmith New Member

student
    ok so say i was downtown and i wanted to go on the internet. i can scan and find lots of connections but they are all protected. i do have a wireless network at my home but i dont know if i could detect it downtown.

6. SpOonWiZaRd

SpOonWiZaRd Know what you can do.

Network Engineer/Programmer
    You will need linux, ubuntu is preferred, then on your linux type "sudo apt-get install aircrack-ng" without quotes and then use the help file of that tool to read how it works, that is the best wireless hacking tool ever. You will need a wireless card that is compatible with aiopeek driver and atheros chipset is also preferred as it is compatible with both the peek and aireplay ath driver, works well with madwifi driver and has not given me any problems. after you have installed aircrack then you get "sudo apt-get install madwifi" and "sudo apt-get install madwifi-tools" then you will have compatability. read in the aircrack file how to do the rest because there is alot of other small commands you must use before it actually work. Cain can only crack WEP. Aircrack can do both WEP and WPA.

7. cpulocksmith

cpulocksmith New Member

student
    i have to exp with a unix.i have always just used windows. i know that i eventually will have to get linux and i plan on first putting on a tower that i am thining about buying off a friend. but as for my laptop, it has vista. is there anything you can recommend for that? befor ei put linux on my laptop i want to get some exp. you know get a feel for it and know the workings.

8. SpOonWiZaRd

SpOonWiZaRd Know what you can do.

Network Engineer/Programmer
    Well vista I don't have much on for you, but why dont you make a 5 gig partition on your laptop and put linux on that, linux is not as difficult as people think, it's just like you said, only a different feel... But you can start to play with linux so long, just get ubuntu and if you dont know how to do something on it then all you do is google "How to" and whatever you want to do and you will come accross alot of how to papers with step by step instructions on how to do what you want.