Unconventional methods to increase traffic

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by varunbihani, Jul 6, 2005.

1. varunbihani

varunbihani New Member

Home Page:
    http://www.freechatcode.com
    hi guys,
    well am just looking for some ideas for unconventional methods to improve ur sites' ranking in SEs and stay on top....
    everyone knows what google wants, what yahoo likes etc etc....

I am just thinking above than links submiting, meta text, titles, PPC advertising etc to increase traffic...

RSS and blogs are the buzz words today... but how to use them effectively???not every site can provide daily updated contents to put in blogs and feeds... what method should sites like those adopt???

Just think over that... Cant we have some unconventional Guerilla Mkting techniques that very few can think and implement!!

Please present ur views regarding this..

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Hello

First of all I would like to welcome you to this Programming Community and secondly would like to make a note that you have posted this in the Article section of the forum and I have moved it to the Queries and expert comments Section.

Unconventional methods can gain you top positions but remaining there is a bit difficult in this competitive arena.

You can see the site www.darkseoteam.com. and also http://pr10.darkseoteam.com/ . That site is not in English and use Google to get the page translated for you in English.

You can always provide the fresh content but the rate at which you generate is less and so use some simulation or randomizing technique to have the same content shown at different times.

Doesn't this mean shortcut to success.

3. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

By the way I have submitted my sites to your directory. You can also add your site to [thread=280]List of Directories[/thread] if you want to.