SymbolHound: Unlike Google They Search the special character.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by shabbir, Dec 14, 2011.

1. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

SymbolHound is a new search engine for programmers that doesn't ignore special characters, like Google and most other search engines do. This means you can easily search the web for symbols like &, %, and ^, or even less common characters such as ©, ¬, and µ.

SymbolHound should be a great tool for programmers who have encountered unknown strings of code. Using SymbolHound, they can find forums posts, tutorials, and question and answer sites directly related to their query that would have been unfindable through Google!

Visit www.symbolhound.com and give it a try.

Example for C++ People: SymbolHound is a search engine that doesn't ignore special characters, like Google and most other search engines do. For example: try searching for "C++ >>" on Google to see what we mean: the ">>" part is ignored! On SymbolHound, information about the >> operator in C++ (the bitwise operator) is on the first page of results.

jhonden likes this.
  2. interactiveweb

interactiveweb New Member

Seo Delhi
    Home Page:
    http://www.interactivewebservices.com/
    Nice post i definitely try to search some coding and hope it will work for me.

3. jhonden

jhonden New Member

I Checked the engine and it will be a boon for developers. You get all the information in instance this is really great.