Sites Body Tag Is Sizing Wrong

Discussion in 'Web Design, HTML And CSS' started by johnm, Jul 10, 2009.

1. johnm

johnm New Member

I'm having a problem with styling my body tag, because at the moment it seems to be very limited in size, almost like it has a height and margin but..... it doesn't, I'm pretty sure.. Anyway, here's the site:

eventphotomarket.com/new_site

If someone could please explain to me why my body tag's size isn't including the full browser page and limiting it to a certain height that would be very helpful. Just take a quick look at it, and if you can explain to me why there's an issue with my body I'd be completely grateful. I've never had this problem before.

2. johnm

johnm New Member

This issue has been fixed. Thank's for taking the time to look though. It was simply how something was being called. For anyone that might come up with this issue the problem was I was calling my reset after I had already called my styles which caused the body to do what its doing in that example. Took me some commenting stuff out but this has been resolved.