US Seo and SEO in India?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by jhonackerman, Feb 6, 2012.

1. jhonackerman

jhonackerman Banned

Hi all webmasters, i just want to grab your experience about "Is there is any difference in process of SEO done in US and SEO done in India?" Everyone's experience will be most welcomed !!!

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Can it matter from where you upload the files to your server?

jhonackerman likes this.
  3. jhonden

jhonden New Member

I accept shabbir's point of view. SEO will be same no matter from where you do it.

jhonackerman likes this.
  4. ozsubasi

ozsubasi New Member

Real Estate
    Home Page:
    http://www.turkeypropertyaltinkum.co.uk
    I am based in Turkey, my site is a .com hosted in the US and my main market is in the UK. Apart from setting my geographic target (in Google Webmaster Tools) to the UK, and looking for links from UK sites, I don't do anything different regards SEO because of my location, and it would be the same for India. Google is multinational and doesn't publish different Webmaster Guidelines for different countries. Your question of how is the SEO process the same cannot be answered. It can be explained how one thing is different to another by pointing out what the differences are, but how can it be explained when they are the same? They just are! I think that the question now would be, why do you think they would be different?

jhonackerman likes this.
  5. funnyvideo

funnyvideo New Member

HI.
    There is no any difference, it will give you same results whether you do seo in India or outside it.

6. Apoorva

Apoorva New Member

Hi,
    It is the best answer to your query. There is no difference in SEO whether you do it from US or India. Yes, IP address is an issue but there are many solution to overcome from that. Many tools and software are available in the market which help you to get the IP address of anywhere in the world.