SEO Off Page Optimization Task List

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by kamal1465, Feb 22, 2012.

1. kamal1465

kamal1465 New Member

Hello Frnds,

Need some help, can you tell me what Off Page Task i can do, i have already done the below tasks, Please let me know if you know any other off page tasks.

- Directory Submission
    - Social Bokmarking
    - Article Posting
    - Prease realease
    - Blog posting
    - Blog commenting
    - profile posting
    - Classifieds posting
    - Forum posting
    - Search Engine subbmition
    - Image posting
    - Link Building
    - video posting
    ? ? ? ..... What Next..i can do more......:confused::confused::confused:

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

The list does not make difference unless you try to do each of them in a better way.

3. kamal1465

kamal1465 New Member

Thanx Shabbir,

One more think i have to discuss. Do you know abt "Post card submission" & "Pdf Submissions". how these are beneficial in SEO...:confused:

4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Submit PDF files that contains links to your pages and site to gain link juice.

5. ozsubasi

ozsubasi New Member

Real Estate
    Home Page:
    http://www.turkeypropertyaltinkum.co.uk
    I agree with this comment. It isn't just a case of what you do, but how you do it. Your competitors have access to the same information as you regarding SEO and unless you do things different and/or better than they do, you are not going to rise above them. To give an example, I found very few of my competitors on forums, and none of them active recently. So I have given that a higher priority than some of my other tasks, which is great for me because I like it anyway :)
    As another example, I tried posting videos on youtube but it didn't work because frankly they weren't very good (just powerpoint slide shows converted to movies) and got few views. But I intend to shoot some actual video in the summer and try again, because although some of my competitors have a presence there, theirs aren't very good either.
    The point is that just completing the items on a list won't in itself bring you the results you want, it is what you put into each item that counts.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  6. adoncia

adoncia New Member

One more also is Question & Answer posting.

7. kevin619

kevin619 New Member

Development
    Home Page:
    http://www.cygnismedia.com
    Off page stuff although same but how much when and you will need this is a important..

8. Manoj888

Manoj888 New Member

One more activity also is here, that is RSS submission i did that for a site i got so better traffic on my site.

9. jhonden

jhonden New Member

It depends you can make a set and try it one by one. Off page need good strategy. Its not the types of technique whicgh will help you. It is your palnning and decision for off page giving you the ranking for your keywords.

10. Apoorva

Apoorva New Member

Hi,
    You have done with all off-page processes. There is nothing left behind, but I can tell you some ideas to do them differently. I want to know about your purpose of searching for new processes.
    There might be two possibilities- either you are not getting traffic, or you are not getting results on the top. My suggestion is:
    - For traffic: Go for SMO, this will bring organic traffic to your site.
    - For results: Add two off-page processes in a package. For example, search high PR, quality Article sites, submit some unique and fresh articles on the sites and then, promote them with the help of Social bookmarking.
    I am sure, such combination will definitely rank your website's position in the Search results.

11. ozsubasi

ozsubasi New Member

Real Estate
    Home Page:
    I think that the OP's particular situation may be a little complicated, because a couple of weeks before this one, they began another thread a titled "How To Remove Ripoff Reports ?".
    It seemed they were looking to remove this report from the top of the rankings by overtaking it. They apparently didn't get the response they were hoping for there because they didn't return to that thread, and instead started this one, which is basically the same question but without reference to the Ripoff Report.
    I suspect that their issues are such that further SEO isn't going to resolve them, but as they haven't returned to this thread either since the day they started it, this is likely to be another of those topics where we don't get to find out an outcome or receive any further input from the OP.

12. ozsubasi

ozsubasi New Member

Real Estate
    Home Page:
    The OP gave a list and asked if anyone had any other tasks to add to it. All the tasks in your list were in the OP list.
    Please read the thread before posting

13. jithuwebtech

jithuwebtech New Member

these are the main tasks done in OFF page seo. If you want to make effective we must find find a different technique or way to do these tasks. I am also doing these tasks for my sites. And one thing is you have to find more effective sites for off page optimisation....

14. ozsubasi

ozsubasi New Member

Real Estate
    Home Page:
    Various additional tasks have been suggested, and it has been pointed out (and expanded upon) that different ways should be explored for completing them in order to make them effective.
    For anyone viewing this thread now, please read it before posting and only post if you have something new to contribute, i.e. please do not repeat what has already been said.

15. Shipra12

Shipra12 New Member

Guest posting is also off page task . Through that we can get quality back link for our website .

16. Apoorva

Apoorva New Member

I agreed with the point you made here. SEO people and web owners follow the processes you have mentioned in the list. I think, you have to analyze the effect of processes on your website, its traffic and keyword ranking through different tools of Google and then proceed further.
    Do the same processes, but in an optimal way and after analyzing their impact.