Scope of Analytics as Career option

Discussion in 'Jobs And Career Discussion' started by Sura_shree, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Sura_shree

Sura_shree Banned

hi ! I am B.tech graduate interested in pursuing MBA. Is Analytics a part of Decision making process of an organization ?

2. oliverrichmond67

oliverrichmond67 New Member

Data analytic is going to be the next big wave that will sweep across the world and India is going to be right at the forefront of it”, says Manoj Singh, global managing director (operations) at Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Mid-sized analytic consulting companies focus on Retail Banking, Consumer Finance, Consumer packaged goods and Retail, Customer Relationship Management and Media. I am working in a Professional resume writing service and I think analytic would be the good option as you completed MBA. The truth is that you don’t. All you need is ability to think structurally and comfort with number crunching. As long as you can put structure to unstructured problems and perform back of the envelope calculations, you are as good as any analyst out there.

Regards,
    Oliver