Going back to school and would like some advice.

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by BrianS, Sep 24, 2006.

1. BrianS

BrianS New Member

I have read many posts on this forum and there seems to be tons of 16 year olds who keep asking how to be a hacker. I don't want to to be viewed the same way. I am 23 years old. Have been on computers since I was 5 years old. IDouble majored in college Web Design/Graphic Design as well as History/Poli Science. I love what I learned but I am not enjoying it. I am the kind of student that loves going to class and I have been wanting to go back and get another degree. I want to do something with software security but not sure what exact field I should head for. Penertration testing is something that has always sounded intresting to me as well as cryptography.

Any suggestions as to what I should be at when choosing a new school/classes or what specificially I should concentrate in?

Thanks,
    Brian

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

The stuff where you enjoy the most.

3. evileye

evileye New Member

I want to do something with software security but not sure what exact field I should head for. Penertration testing is something that has always sounded intresting to me as well as cryptography.

i would go for CCNA exams if i were really u brother! I personally am interested in SECURITY. I would like to be a network administrator! And i am going to take CCNA this month lately...