Scammed 200K - Crypto scam ruined my life

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by AssadH, Aug 22, 2021.

1. AssadH

AssadH New Member

Hi,

I've joined this forum to get some advice, ive recently been scammed over 200k in a crypto scam which has ruined my life, the scam in a long story done short was basically the exchange i was trading on was a complete hoax/fake i was depositing the money into the scammers wallets without knowing and they've taken it all on the block chain money is going in out out the wallet address and into connecting account then they cash it out via a exchange or thought someone else account is there way to get my money back maybe hack there wallet etc its ruined my life, i am still in contact with the evil people through Instagram honestly these people are pure evil worst kind of humans i have ever come across, the platform was called sehk website which is no longer in service, these people need to be stopped man literally ruined my life and my kids life.

2. AssadH

AssadH New Member

please if there is anyone who can genuinely help me i will give a good bounty please no scammers ive already been scammed and literally finding it hard to even cope, every last penny i had went into this silly investment which has caused me to loose everything i own,