ruby on rails is open source web development framework.|railsonruby.com

Discussion in 'Ruby on Rails' started by ruby1234, Aug 22, 2008.

1. ruby1234

ruby1234 New Member

Ruby on Rails is known as RoR, is an open source web programming application framework meant for faster web applications. The Ruby programming is a free program and is constantly improved by Ruby on Rails Programmer to make it more better and user friendly. Ruby on Rails development comes with features such as Model View Controller architecture that separates data from logic i.e. presentation layer and helps in organizing application program. RoR database access library simplifies data handling. Rails framework has an extensive AJAX library which it uses to generate AJAX code and the required Java script is automatically generated.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Please don't spam your Ruby services in posts and that could lead to a banned account and your site getting blacklisted.

3. Magena

Magena Banned

Hi

I wanted to learn more about ROR but nobody give me the right description of ROR. Can u explain it briefly. What is the adv of the ROR And what is the scope of ROR in future. Where it is used? Why we use ROR. What type of S/W it is.

thanks

4. AnsonAkers

AnsonAkers New Member

Ruby on Rails, sometimes known as "RoR" or just "Rails," is an open source framework for Web development in Ruby, an object-oriented programming (OOP) language similar to Perl and Python.

5. CelesteA

CelesteA New Member

Can anyone help me in knowing the benefits of using ruby on rails ?