Rookie Needs Advice

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by Ball, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Ball

Ball Banned

OK I admit it. I am not computer savvy at all nor do I have the aptitude for it. I am asking advice because I was unfairly banned from a news group my a moderator whose *** I kicked in a debate. I was completely compliant with the rules and I comported myself in a professional and polite manner. Normally I let stuff like this slide but this time I want my pound of flesh.

I would like to hack the password if that moderator and a few of his buddies and give them some headaches. I have no desire to disrupt the news site in any other way. I think a little do it yourself justice is in order and I think a power hungry mod need to learn a message in humility.

I have read that the cain and able software can hack passwords but I don't know if it can get passwords for online forums. Can Cain and Able get passwords from online forums?

Any advice would be appreciated.

2. Ball

Ball Banned

BTW the creep who banned me was a moderator named Jeƒƒro He is at perspectives dot calm if anyone here wants to screw with him. He deserves it.