RAD C++ 1.2 Help

Discussion in 'C++' started by parkp333, Mar 9, 2007.

1. parkp333

parkp333 New Member

I have been using RAD C++ for some time to get a GUI for a program I have made with some freinds and I wanted to make a GUI for it. How can I get some console placed into it, just like a CMD into the thing. Is this possible or any other C++ code to do such a thing would be very helpfull. I am just asking this because I cant get a button to do a thing and I know that a CMD type thing could do it. Please help me? :D

2. DaWei

DaWei New Member

Semi-retired EE
    Home Page:
    http://www.daweidesigns.com
    This seems like almost a duplicate of your other post, which I answered. Based on the slightly different content of this post, however, I'd suggest that you're barking up the wrong tree. Learn to make a button work. If the button should invoke a system function, then put the "system" function in the button's code.

As you can see, the type of response you get depends upon how well you phrase your question. Explaining what you're trying to do and how you're failing to accomplish it is not a Bad Thang.