a program for two decimals

Discussion in 'Assembly Language Programming (ALP) Forum' started by nkhosinathie, Aug 15, 2008.

1. nkhosinathie

nkhosinathie New Member

please help me i'm doing this new assembly language,so i'm still new to this.i actually need a step by step method.this is the task i'm doing to know the language.i was actually doing c++ so i hav now
    changed to assembly.this is the task below,please anyone help.

Write a program which accepts two decimal digits from its user, prints a new line on the display
    screen, and if the first digit is larger than the second, displays the average of the two digits (to the
    nearest whole number) and otherwise displays the square root of the product of the two digits (to
    the nearest whole number). Then the program should return to DOS control. Thus, if the user types
    then the program displays
    and if the user types
    Hint: Think of easier way for square root calculation.

2. Joshua

Joshua New Member

please help me i'm doing this new assembly language,so i'm still new to this.i actually need a step by step method.this is the task i'm doing to know the language.i was actually doing c++ so i hav now
    changed to assembly.this is the task below,please anyone help.

Write a program which accepts two decimal digits from its user, prints a new line on the display
    screen, and if the first digit is larger than the second, displays the average of the two digits (to the
    nearest whole number) and otherwise displays the square root of the product of the two digits (to
    the nearest whole number). Then the program should return to DOS control. Thus, if the user types
    and if the user types
    Hint: Think of easier way for square root calculation.[/QUOTE]
    show me the coded program in the Assembly language

3. Joshua

Joshua New Member

and if the user types

4. Joshua

Joshua New Member

and if the user types

5. Joshua

Joshua New Member

and if the user types

6. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Joshua, Please don't have the same post here and there as it could lead to banning your account.