About posting in article directory

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by cristinachil25, Sep 13, 2010.

1. cristinachil25

cristinachil25 New Member

Hello, everyone. My name is Christina. I am a Russian lady, and a beginner of SEO .
    3 basic questions.
    1)I would like to post an article in 100 article directories with my website link.
    My question is : can I post a same article in 100 different kind of article directories?
    Or is it better to compose 10 different kind of article with same back link for 10 different kind of articles directories?
    2) I have 1 month old, 1 year old, and 3 years old website without any backlinks.
    I heard that if one site is built so many back links in a short period, Google will ban this site.
    In one day, or in 1 week, how many backlink can I build up without getting a penalty from Google?

3) Concerning keyword density in source code, I learned the best keywords density is 7-10 %.
    But in an article , how about the best anchor text density?
    When I checked many anchor words (keyword in an article), usually 1.5-2.0%.

Why so small percentage?
    Sorry my bad English. I hope you can understr5ahnd my English.
    spasibo:nice:

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

I will try to answer all your queries.
    Article submissions to get backlinks to article directory is very old (and I can even say outdated) method of getting backlinks. Instead of doing article submission to article directory try becoming an author in couple of good ezine sites and that way you will have valuable links.
    As much as it can sound normal. If you avoid anything automated everything should be fine. The reason the myth of "too many in a day" floats because every SEO expert tries to automate things. Keep it natural of say couple of links to even 10 links or even 100 links per day but make sure it is not one of such day and things continue over an elongated period of time. The problem comes when you have one such spike days and nothing to follow it up.
    Do you think a company generating 4 billion USD per year can be fooled by just copy pasting the keyword few extra time. Write naturally good articles and density will automatically follow.

SEO is natural process of doing it on a long term basis.

3. cristinachil25

cristinachil25 New Member

Thank you shabbir , I will follow your advices . I really appreciate your answers.

4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

The pleasure is all mine.

5. fansi099

fansi099 New Member

learned from watch others :) thanks admin and thanks for ur good question

6. Seo_Aryan

Seo_Aryan Banned

Nice sharing shabbir,Thanks for this info.

shabbir likes this.