plzz help me immediately

Discussion in 'JSP' started by maheswari, Apr 30, 2008.

1. maheswari

maheswari New Member

hi..
    in my first jsp page i have 8 radio buttons.when any radio button is clicked and by clicking next it goes to the next jsp page...now i want to go back to the jsp page.the radio button which i chose should be checked...

for example in a quiz u ll select some answer for the first question and move to the second question..now u want to change the 1 question answer so when u go back to the answer which u selected should be there.

2. Gogs1983

Gogs1983 New Member

<FORM>
    <INPUT type="button" value="Click here to go back" onClick="history.back()">
    </FORM>

i think this is what you mean??

3. maheswari

maheswari New Member

hi gogs1983,

thanks for ur reply.but it was not working.i already tried that pa..

for example in a quiz u ll select some answer for the first question and move to the second question..now u want to change the 1 question answer so when u go back to the answer which u selected should be there.

<INPUT type="button" value="Click here to go back" onClick="history.back()">
    if we use this it will go back to the previous page and there will be the selected answer,but after changing the option in the first page ,then we return back to the second page means ,already selected answer in the second page is not there.........