plz can anyone help me my file crypted by cerber

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by alaa_982, Nov 7, 2016.

1. alaa_982

alaa_982 New Member

this one file
    mega.nz/#!BQUAgBjY!Qy4MygHRj_Bg41mDCmt1638QCvqJmm0YAnd8I4Fl3Uw

shado explorer
    recover some files

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  2. Avantika Pandey

Avantika Pandey New Member

I'm sorry to hear that your files have been encrypted by Cerber ransomware. Unfortunately, once your files have been encrypted by ransomware, it can be very difficult to recover them without the encryption key, which is usually only held by the attackers.

Here are a few things you can try:

1. Check for backups: If you have backups of your files, you can restore them from there. If you don't have backups, it is a good practice to start backing up your important files regularly to prevent data loss in the future.

2. Do not pay the ransom: Paying the ransom does not guarantee that you will get your files back, and it encourages cybercriminals to continue their activities.

3. Consult with a professional: There are cybersecurity professionals who specialize in ransomware recovery. They may be able to help you recover your files or provide advice on what steps to take next.

4. Try decryption tools: In some cases, there are decryption tools available for specific types of ransomware. However, Cerber ransomware is a sophisticated and complex ransomware, and there are currently no known tools that can reliably decrypt its encrypted files.
    It is important to take steps to prevent future infections, such as keeping your software up to date, using anti-virus software, and being cautious when opening email attachments or clicking on links.