Online Job Opening

Discussion in 'Jobs And Career Discussion' started by vlk024, Mar 25, 2009.

1. vlk024

vlk024 New Member

For those of you who are serious about trying an online job,

I have a current online job with this company and they have recently opened their doors to new workers. There is nothing better than watching some television while you make some money! The job does not require any over the top requirements. The pay is somewhat convenient as well. After registering and passing a pre-test and orientation, you will receive a debit card in the mail. Once you make the money, you can immediately send it to your card whenever you wish. This is the part I enjoy.

Well I am willing to help anyone that would be interested in applying. Email me back at <<ModEdit: Email Removed>> for details. I'm not giving a full detail explanation because I only want people who are serious about this. So if you are, send me and email and I will walk you through the steps that I went through.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
  2. coderzone

coderzone Super Moderator

Whoever is writing a mail to such ads, please be careful. Such ads which promise you a lot of money in return for "watching television" always turn out to be useless and frustrating. DO NOT EVER PAY MONEY to these people in advance under any circumstance.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  3. vlk024

vlk024 New Member

Lol. I'm not asking for anyone's money or information you idiot. Just looking to help some people. Someone helped me, and I'm doing the same. If you email me, I'll give you more details, not try to rob you.

4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Why do I need to email you and if you really want to give, give it just like that. If not you can keep yourself on forums which allows this kind of stuff and not G4EF.

Also If you do not understand if you are offering a job or is a job seeker It hardly matters.

If you had a genuine job it would have been any way in Job Offers forum and not in Job Seekers forum

5. navinbl

navinbl New Member

Hey your contact info has been removed. I am interested in the job that you are talking about. please mail me on my gmail ID which is navinbl

6. djbrown

djbrown New Member

well, thanks for the info.