how to use multiple combo box

Discussion in 'PHP' started by vanisri, Feb 6, 2007.

1. vanisri

vanisri New Member

hi,
    In my project i need to use 3 comboboxes.First combo contain years from Db and after seleting one year from 1st combo ,account names related to that year will populate on 2nd combobox.then after selecting account name from 2nd combo,filenames related to that year and that account name will populate in 3rd combobox.finally i want data based on year,accountname, filename.
    i'am getting all years in 1st combo but not able to populate 2nd and 3rd combos.
    Regards,
    vanisri

2. pradeep

pradeep Team Leader

Programmer
    Home Page:
    http://blog.pradeep.net.in
    You will have to use JavaScript to populate the 2nd and 3rd select boxes OR
    You will have to submit the form to do so.

3. sonalib

sonalib New Member

hi,
    In my project i need to use 3 comboboxes.First combo contain years from Db and after seleting one year from 1st combo ,account names related to that year will populate on 2nd combobox.then after selecting account name from 2nd combo,filenames related to that year and that account name will populate in 3rd combobox.finally i want data based on year,accountname, filename.
    i'am getting all years in 1st combo but not able to populate 2nd and 3rd combos.

4. sonalib

sonalib New Member

how to use multiple combo box?
    hi,

5. pradeep

pradeep Team Leader

Programmer
    Home Page:
    http://blog.pradeep.net.in
    Hi sonalib, how are you trying to implement it? If possible post some code snippet!