Mfc

Discussion in 'Database' started by habesha12, Apr 24, 2007.

1. habesha12

habesha12 New Member

I am working with MFC for developing an editor and I need the editor to be spell cheker.I prefer to use database to store the avilable words.My program should take words and compare with the words writen in the editor.Please tell me how to connect the db to my program?

thank you for your help.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

I would suggest you to give better title to posts as that will have more people viewing your thread and increases your chance to discuss something positive.

Also You have posted the query in the database section but apparently it looks you are looking for some MFC code and so having it in MFC section would have been better but as its also related to database I would prefer not moving it to MFC section.

Also you did not mention which database you are to connect. Please try explaining the problem as much as you can.

3. habesha12

habesha12 New Member

I am working with MFC for developing an editor.My current editor can do with the system font or language but I need it to work with any language as per the user interest.please tell me how to develop this.And I want all the interfaces of the editor to be other language rather than the syatem language.example the save menu to be written in other language(my own kanguage) this is to mean the caption.