Learning web design, HTML, CSS, etc...

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by MOON, Oct 24, 2007.

1. MOON

MOON New Member

When I first started SEO, I came from a sales position. Sales is not my strong suit. Im much more of a technical type of person. So we thought that I would do well in this type of work. However, the only thing I ever knew about the internet was how to surf it.

Now I learn pretty quick and I think Im more naturally skilled for technical stuff, I just need to learn.

What is the best way to learn web design, HTML, CSS, XHTML, etc... anything, EVERYTHING I need? Should I take college courses? Or are the online tutorials enough for someone to master these things? Or should I just do both??

Did you guys all go to school to learn this stuff??

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2007
  2. gameyharp

gameyharp New Member

I'm learning html right now and just about finished it up in a few weeks. I'm going to then be learnign CSS and XHTML. I'm learning all of this from www.w3schools.com. It's great for picking up and learning what your looking for VERY quickly. Hope this helps :D.

3. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

You can start on with the one suggested by gemeyharp and then if you have queries you can post them here in the forums.