1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to learn about Web Development?

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by Garrymart, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Garrymart

Garrymart New Member

Hello mate,

I am new member into this community. I would like to learn about Web Development. How can I learn well? I just started with HTML5. Is this well enough?

Thank you!

2. jacksonn

jacksonn New Member

Business Development Executive
    Home Page:
    I send Great Websites To Help You Learn Web Development Online.
    Treehouse
    Lynda
    Codeacademy
    WPSessions

3. persysweb

persysweb Member

Home Page:
    I would suggest, learn HTML first. Once done then go with CSS and Javascript. When you are familiar with all these then try HTML5.

You will find many online tutorial for it. Develop the small website using it and then you can move to other platforms of web-development.

4. imtechnource

imtechnource New Member

Basically, the web development is of two types 1) Front-End 2) Back-End. The front-End development includes all the designing part and making the website more responsive wherein back-end development, you will do the server side coding!
    - For the front-end development, you need to learn HTML, CSS and the front-end Javascript frameworks like angular.JS or React.JS!
    - For the back-end development, you need to learn any of PHP framework, Python or Ruby.
    - If you are using theJavaScript frameworks for the front-end development then using Node.js as the back-end framework will be the most preferred!!!