[JOB] Flash Developer | 90-130k

Discussion in 'Job Offers' started by OSS, Mar 26, 2007.

1. OSS

OSS New Member

Recruiter
    My name is Beau Gould and I have many clients throughout the United States looking for skilled Flash and/or Flex Developers in the 90-130k range.

If you are thinking about changing careers and/or climates, this is your chance. Most of my clients will pay full relocation expenses and offer some of the highest salaries and best benefits around.

My clients are primarily looking for candidates with moderate to heavy experience with AS2/AS3, XML, Remoting, etc.

My most recent Flash Developer placements have been made at BLITZ Interactive and TBWA/Chiat/Day, both in Los Angeles. I have about 15 clients scattered throughout the U.S.A, but most are located in NYC, San Francisco and Los Angeles.

Please take a moment to advise me of your current situation. Should you be interested in evaluating new opportunities at present, please forward your resume along with your desired situation/location, salary, etc.

Thank you,
    Beau J. Gould

Open Source Staffing
    beau@open-source-staffing.com

2. elec.shabnam

elec.shabnam New Member

i m from elec branch,is this opening for me