Need internet marketing solution?

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by thomas9, Mar 7, 2008.

1. thomas9

thomas9 New Member

I am new to web and I want to promote my business on the net. I want an online store targeting e-customers as this is the place where most of the crowds land. Here, I need advice from you people so as to suggest me a good web development team that can make a well designed site that can attract good traffic. Any type of suggestions is welcome.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

I have deleted your other duplicate threads. Please do not create the same thread over and over again.

3. Andrew01

Andrew01 New Member

Home Page:
    http://www.internetbizguy.com
    Hi,

Internet marketing strategy is meant to promote services or products online. And all-inclusive terms of it carry different meanings to different people. Internet marketing strategy boosts your business and also gives you ways to target the audience. There are many proven strategies that can be applied online and offline to increase the chances of increasing customers.

4. Jordy02

Jordy02 New Member

Home Page:
    http://www.internetmarketingspeed.com
    Hi,

[FONT=&quot]Internet marketing niches is deemed as one of the most profitable and competitive niches online. With this fact alone, you’ll already have the idea on what you may do for a start. Internet marketing products are being launch about each week and because the demand for internet marketing products is high, one of the easy ways for your start on how to be an internet marketer is by writing internet marketing reviews on products and promotes them as an affiliate. [/FONT]

5. John Frederick

John Frederick New Member

Home Page:
    http://www.cashinaflashsecrets.com
    Well,

The internet marketing has been one of the primary services that have made internet businesses so successful. Of course, just like in traditional businesses, successful marketing is one of the prerequisites for a successful enterprise. This is why internet marketing tips, whether you pay for them or undergo free lessons, are so important to starting and sustaining your online business.

6. Rudolph

Rudolph New Member

Home Page:
    http://www.bestblogssite.com/blog
    Internet marketing is regarded to be one of the ideal ways to earn money online. And though there are ways to successfully make money over the net, there are still other things one should know on how to be an internet marketer.

7. jeklin

jeklin Banned

Hello,

A site without traffic is worthless. It might as well be a blank piece of paper in your printer. If eyes are not reading your sales page, and not clicking through to your offers, it is all just wasted space. You need an Internet marketing solution which creates traffic consistently, and has been proven to work. You need to learn the basic of internet marketing.

Here is the big secret. You must WORK TO GET TRAFFIC! There it is, the true secret of every marketing genius. You need to put in the work, and the effort to get your site listed, ranked, and to find sources of traffic. Now, let's explore one of the most effective ways to apply your effort, and get qualified, excited, and motivated readers to your site.

Thanks.