Is it possible that IIS, Xampp that consist of mysql,apache and php in

Discussion in 'PHP' started by newphpcoder, Nov 30, 2010.

1. newphpcoder

newphpcoder New Member

Web Programmer
    Good day!
    Is it possible that IIS 6.0, Xampp 1.7.1 that consist of Apace,Mysql and php were in windows server 2003? to work a intranet website and the client can view my website with internet connection.
    I will discuss the configuration that I done:
    Firstly, In my windows server 2003 , it has IIS 6.0 installed, and I installed Xampp. I got the conflict in port between IIS and Apache, So i change my port in apache from 80 to 81. Then i click the admin beside the mysql in the xampp which the output is phpmyadmin webpage, but sad to say the output is The Page cannot be displayed. I don't know why it happens. I need phpmyadmin to store my database for my webpage.
    Secondly, I uninstalled the IIS, so now I only have xampp and the phpmyadmin was work now. My problem is I don't how can i configure it, so that the user who are member in active directory can access my website by typing the url: http:\\site.dllp.ph in their url bar. By the way I created DNS in ym server but the Active directory was on the other server.

Honestly, Before I work IIS,mysql 4,SQLYog,PHP, DNS and Active Directory in Windows Server 2003 to work my php website. i used forward lookup zone to access the user my website using the url: http:\\mywebsite.dlp.ph
    Now I really don't know what configuration and what I need to used to run my website.
    Thank you...

2. seomanju

seomanju Banned

give some new updates .