I need the password to a hotmail account

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by bohemiangirl92, May 15, 2012.

1. bohemiangirl92

bohemiangirl92 New Member

I'm not sure how to hack into someone's email address and I need to. It's my boyfriend's hotmail account and I think he's probably cheating on me but I'm not sure. Would anyone be willing to find out his password for me for free? I would really appreciate it! Thank you!

2. Syperus

Syperus New Member

Run a keylogger on the computer he uses and you'll be able to capture his email password. This is really the only way to "hack" someone's Hotmail account. Only other way would be to hack the server itself, gain root privileges, and copy the /etc/shadow file and run a password cracker on it. Go with the keylogger route. it's quick and easy to setup depending on the keylogger you use. I would recommend The Perfect Keylogger at http://www.blazingtools.com/bpk.html. I have used this in the past and it works great. Also has hiding capabilities from task manager so he won't know your running it. Is it your computer or his? If it's his and you can get it away from him, disable his AV if he as one and install it or else you will need to crypt it to make it FUD at run time. If it's your computer then you shouldn't have any problems. Let me know if you have any more questions or need any help. :smile:

3. Alex.Gabriel

Alex.Gabriel New Member

Linux system administrator
    Home Page:
    http://blog.evilcoder.net
    Why do i feel that behind that username it is a man :)) Boys say : I want to hack my gf's gmail because is cheating on me. Girls : I want to hack my bf gmail because is cheating on me. :)))