I need help with automating clicks!!

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by Bone1622, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Bone1622

Bone1622 Banned

On cashmybux.com, you can click ads and if you leave the window open for 30 seconds you earn 2 cents. You can only have one ad open at once or it recognizes it. How can I either automate it to go through the list of links and waiting 30 seconds between them and close them? Or how can I confuse it to make it think I only have one window open?

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Thats cheating.

3. Bone1622

Bone1622 Banned

so what its not illegal is it

4. neo_vi

neo_vi Member

Software engineer
    Home Page:
    http://computertipaday.blogspot.com
    its not illegal. do u think that site is legal. have u got any cash paid by clicking, These are fake sites, who will never pay the money for just CLICKING.

5. xpi0t0s

xpi0t0s Mentor

Senior Support Engineer
    Use a tool like RegShot to take a snapshot of filesystem and registry before and after the ad appearing for the first time, then you can work out what it sets on the computer so that it knows. Then you can undo that change, reload the ad and make another $0.02. You'd probably need to change your IP address too. Then sit back and watch the cash roll in!

If you can compute the exact location on screen where to click then you can send messages to the window using SendMessage to simulate a mouse click. There is a number of ways to read the mouse (the WM_LBUTTONCLICK event, checking the status of the VK_LBUTTON virtual key etc) so you'll need to position the mouse and send a number of messages until it works.

Whether it's legal or not, or in breach or not of their TC's, is something you can (a) lookup beforehand or (b) find out when they send their lawyers after you. Almost certainly they won't be impressed but hey, if they want to pay 2c for each click on an advert then that's their lookout.

6. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

It has to be because no one would pay for such things and so is the case with the site as well

7. growingboy

growingboy New Member

I think he is wasting the time for answering questions like this. xpi0ts, please answer for the members who really need help. don't waste your time by answering these questions.

8. xpi0t0s

xpi0t0s Mentor

Senior Support Engineer
    There's nothing outstanding that needs answering.
    There is still learning potential in this stuff, whether it's used for illegal purposes or not is up to the user. Automating clicks is not in itself a criminal activity and useful for those applications that keep asking the same stupid questions day in day out. It's also useful for testing purposes; if you want to automate testing instead of doing it manually, the ability to simulate mouse clicks is pretty much essential within a GUI environment.

9. xpi0t0s

xpi0t0s Mentor

Senior Support Engineer
    Thanks for your concern about what I spend my time on though; I'll certainly give each post some thought as to whether a response would be a waste of time. Including this one...