I have my hackers mac adress what now?

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by 1crazygamegeak, May 14, 2010.

1. 1crazygamegeak

1crazygamegeak New Member

Well someone next door hacked my wireless internet. You see when I pull it up it shows the current computer connected. Well it says a computer is connected to the Ethernet, their is not a single thing stuck in my internetbox except power and phone cord. Well i checked my xbox360 mac address and all my home computers and none match up. So I have some vb knowledge and i know how to create a program that makes huge files(like yeah overload his computer) and I have his mac address because the 2wire modem displays it. now how do i send my program over to his computer?:D

2. Xerei

Xerei New Member

netbios maybe..?

3. Xerei

Xerei New Member

oh! and since he's on your internet, try sniffing all connections, grab all his passwords, change them, and eventually upload a virus somewhere. and if your "opponent" uses a website a lot you may want to change the "location" as you can do via your router.
    like..if you go to google.com it can send you to another website, do that on him, but make sure you send him to the website with your virus. =)

4. Xerei

Xerei New Member

PS: changing his passwords is just for fun, the real attack is sniffing all websites he goes to and redirect to other website. (MAKE SURE YOU PUT A HARMFUL CODE ON YOUR WEBSITE!