How i can crack capture code?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by CarlyFiorina, Jan 18, 2012.

1. CarlyFiorina

CarlyFiorina Banned

Hi everybody

I am working with a company online marketing my job is to enter data on forms after entering the data I have to write capture code , which is very irritating because I have entered data for 5000 times so I was wondering that is there any software which could help me to the crack this capture code.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated here.

Thanks a lot
    Carly Fiorina

2. jhonden

jhonden New Member

I do not think if there is any software available. Even if it is available in case if you get caught using it your website will get banned. As it is unethical.

3. jhonackerman

jhonackerman Banned

I do not think there is any software like that and also not recommend you to try to crack the capture code as it will seems unethical so do you work patiently and enjoy capture entry.

4. SEOPunk

SEOPunk New Member

hi.no i don't think so that any software is there to ignore captcha code.....and in case it will be there it will consider as illegal. so do not waste your time in this.:)