i can't access the system-level command prompt

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by Namp, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Namp

Namp New Member

would ANYbody happen to know why i can't access the system-level command prompt on my computer? im running XP Home. i've tried the privilege escalation exploit. it works but i cant see or access the command prompt that runs!! the task manager says its running but like i said i cant do anything to it! :mad:

2. Namp

Namp New Member

oh im an administrator on my computer by the way.

3. trx440ex

trx440ex New Member

Ok try this

1. restart computer on first menu in one of the corners there is a F11 choice or a f12 one of them will say system setting one will say reboot if not click on the one that does not say system setting

2.once you have clicked on that it will give you a menu click on the choice that reads reboot in safe mode or reboot in safe mode with networking either one will do (if a different menu comes up click on your main hard drive that you use it will take you to the reboot menu)

3.you will know that you are in safe mode if it tells you safe mode by showing it in all four corners of the screen from there run your program cmd it should work i had this same problem before :)