Hot Requirement of Software Configuration Manager

Discussion in 'Jobs And Career Discussion' started by ackanth2, Jul 20, 2007.

1. ackanth2

ackanth2 New Member

Description:
    The Software Configuration Manager is responsible for technical direction, administrative processes and management governing identification, change control, status accounting and auditing of systems or software and their constituent components archives.
    This is a position that will be ½ SCM and ½ manager of the client beta testing environment.
    Summary: Manages the client beta test processing and storage environment and the migration of all changes in software code, configuration files, and data.
    Provides client support for the environment.
    Monitor performance to identify and resolve system infrastructure problems.
    Assist the lead Software Configuration Manager and help to maintain technical direction, administrative processes and management governing identification, change control, status accounting and auditing of systems or software and components archives as laid out by the SCM.
    Promote a professional and positive relationship with Acxiom teams

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2007
  2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

You should be making the posts in the Employer's forum. I have moved it there for you.

Also make sure you make posts which are sooting to the eyes foe everyone to read.

3. elec.shabnam

elec.shabnam New Member

i m from elec branch,is this opening for me