Is hostgator is the best for customer support?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by rijans, May 28, 2011.

1. rijans

rijans New Member

Student
    Home Page:
    http://www.techgainer.com
    I have been using hostgator for long time and their customer support is unbelievable excellent! Can anybody tell about other hosting companies who can beat with HG when compared to customer support?

2. greg23

greg23 New Member

This year, Hostgator is The Best Web Hosting Service's top pick for the category best customer service of 2010. Hostgator provides hosting services to customers consisting of both individual freelancers and Fortune 500 companies in more than 200 countries throughout the world.

3. boomc

boomc New Member

People have had mixed experiences over hostgator and their customer service though that is expected for any hosting service as they really could not stay perfect. Though from what I have heard and experienced myself, they have been relatively stable in terms of being able to perform.

What I can assure you is that they respond fast and for some instances, they have live support for setup and out of the box questions.

4. jeremyc

jeremyc New Member

Sales & Marketing
    When it comes to the customer support there are very few hosting companies who are able to complete customers each and every demand. Even a lot of service providers claim 24/7/365 days support but mostly they just unavailable on weekends. As I am related to with web hosting company I always see how hard tech support guys work in our organization. However, customers should also remember that support guys are not magician.

5. William9

William9 Member

Home Page:
    http://www.host.co.in/
    There are few occasions which really consumes unexpected time to get it sorted, this is the most common reason which annoys webmasters a lot. Web Hosting services industry is full of uncertainties as nobody can judge the future technical glitches in advance.

6. andy26

andy26 New Member

when it comes to customer support hostgator is very good. although i do not like their backup system.

7. jennie23

jennie23 Banned

Admin
    Home Page:
    http://www.live2support.com
    I think customer support is done frequently if website added a live chat service on their website. mail response and calling on given number is a slow process. many are using Live2Support's live chat services on their website to support customers instantly.

8. GreenLionNet

GreenLionNet New Member

Hostgator was best company to provide quality support services to there clients before acquired by EIG. After its acquisition by EIG, the support quality has dropped and also customers are facing major downtime issues.

9. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Completely agree with you on this and I used to recommend hostgator on my blog but then with the recent issues, have removed them from the list of recommended hosts as well.

10. GreenLionNet

GreenLionNet New Member

No doubt, Hostgator had best customer support but recently I have heard and seen a lot of bad reviews. I would suggest you to look around for other options as well.

You can check forums to know more about new as well as better companies or competitor for Hostgator.