Host Booting All In One By SiKWoN Tutorials+crypters+bots+booters

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by xgcbxranimal, Dec 24, 2008.

1. xgcbxranimal

xgcbxranimal New Member

AIO for host booting enjoy if it doesnt work message me and ill try to help you. Watch my youtube video and see what it look likes.

I had to fix a problem that happened with the application when opened. It would take at least 10 mins to start up for some reason and most of the time not even start up. Also the set up file within the application was damaged so thisis why it would happen. i tied to fix it it now only takes like 2 to 5 mins or so to open the AIO menu (may take longer on slower computers) I know that sounds like a long but that is the best i could do with it unless you want a 100%not working application. I hope you enjoy this AIO I have many more so if you are interested feel free to message me on my profile here or just post a comment i do check this everyday so you will not have to wait to long.

i need to space the link out so i can post it so when you copy and paste it take out that space and there you go. thanks

REMEMBER it may take some time to load so the program will work smoothly with no trouble DO NOT post it wont open unless you have waited more then 10 minutes!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2008
  2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

This does mean you are not eligible to spam the forum with your virus and so do not try that.