Hey

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by maj1nboo, Jun 20, 2011.

1. maj1nboo

maj1nboo New Member

Hey guys not quite sure where to post this as im right new to the forum but im after some help from a hacker, need a computer tracing and know literally nothing about how to do this, dont know how to get an ip that isnt my own etc etc basically looking for someone to find out whos been hacking my facebook and hotmail accounts and also my gfs facebook and hotmail accounts, pm me with ur details

2. cpulocksmith

cpulocksmith New Member

student
    well if you and your gfs accounts have been hacked then i think it would be safe to assume that it is some one that knows the two of you.(no hacking skills needed to see that.) also im going to assume that you dont know anyone that possesses any exceptional "hacking" skills, or you probably would have gone to them first be for coming here. so odds are some one you know downloaded a usb swichblade.(more info here http://hak5.org/usb-switchblade ) and has used it on yours or your gfs computer, since they require zero or next to zero knowledge to set up and use. that or maybe they used some other kind of premade trojan like poison ivy, or prorat. both of which are fairly easy to uses and can have devastating effects. and i both of these trojans are easily hidden from anti-virus, ive done it many times with a file spliter and a hex editor. so my advice for you is to try and think about who had access to your or your gfs machine, maybe plugged a thumb drive into it or had some time alone with it. that is all i can really think of with the info given. if this does not help at all please provide more info on your situation and we can see if we can maybe dig a little deeper for you.