help please

Discussion in 'C' started by jelo1256, Jan 30, 2011.

1. jelo1256

jelo1256 New Member

can someone help me solve and give me the source code of this problem?
    help is appreciated too much ::confused: i can't understand what my mentor wanted for me to do sorry for poor english

this is the problems

1. Create an array of five Strings containing the first names of people in your family. Write a program that counts and displays the number of vowels in the Strings that you entered, without regard to case (uppercase versus lowercase letters). The class name is Vowels.

2. Write a program containing an array of 15 double values. Include a method to sort the values in ascending order. Display the results. The class name is SortDouble.

3. Store 40 characters in an array, such as 1234%$#@UHGF... Write a program that produces a count of how many of the characters are letters in the English alphabet, and how many of the characters are not letters.

thanks for those who will help me

2. Rakesh Kumar Pahwa

Rakesh Kumar Pahwa New Member

Surely your mentor want you to understand the working of arrays, data types and ascii codes... Not so difficult problems... First give them a try... and if struck we 'll help...