Please Help Me - Jax, FL

Discussion in 'Jobs And Career Discussion' started by Joe2209, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Joe2209

Joe2209 New Member

Hi, my name is Joseph and I recently moved across the US country from New York to Florida with my mother. My mother and I both had jobs lined up before our move down here, and when we got here, the employer said they're no longer hiring. So we were left to do some job hunting after moving down here.

The problem is, Jacksonville FL is going through something really harsh leaving it very hard to find a job. My mother and I have put over 30 applications each within the last month to businesses all over the place and we don't even get so much as a response. We've even been to MCDONALDS but no one is hiring. We've gone from working for a small courier business to nothing and not being able to find a job. We're running out of cash and not many options are left for us. I pray every night that the lord can guide us in our search for employment.

I kindly ask if anyone is looking for an internet employee. I'm very computer & internet savvy and can type in a very fast pace. Or, if anyone has a business located in Jacksonville, FL, please consider my mother or I, we're very desperate and we can do anything necessary. I can email a resume or something if needed, just please let me know.

Thank you very much,
    Joseph Bronson
    (904) 619-5161
    Joe2209144@Yahoo.com

2. puneetsharma2606

puneetsharma2606 New Member

Student
    dont worry brother,every thing will be fine soon..just dont losse hope...

3. Joe2209

Joe2209 New Member

Thanks, I really appreciate that. :)

4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Everything should be fine but if you are tech savvy then I guess I can help you out.

5. Joe2209

Joe2209 New Member

How if I may ask?

6. Joe2209

Joe2209 New Member

Things don't seem to be getting better. :/

I've submitted 5 more applications around town and not one has even responded. In all honesty, we wouldn't of moved here if we knew it was going to be like this. Like I said in my first post, both my mother and I had jobs lined up and when we got here, they blew us off basically.

It has crossed our minds to move back to New York, but because we've been putting in for the cost of living, we're running low on cash and we wouldn't be able to afford the moving truck + gas to go back.

Anyways, I thank you guys for your support and I'm going to keep looking. I'm having doubts but I'm trying not to give up here. :P