Need help on hacking back a Facebook account

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by solakgitar, Jan 22, 2013.

1. solakgitar

solakgitar New Member

Hi folks, I'm from Turkey and I'm desperately in need of some help. Recently there have been several intrusions in my Facebook account, and I have a strong idea on whomever the culprit may be. Yesterday, my account has been hacked by that person and the password was changed. I need to find out what the new password is, in order to access the account without the culprit noticing, as I have some plans to undermine that person's own plans.

So, is there anyone who can help me get the new password without resetting anything? my email address used to login is tugce90@gmail.com, my facebook ID name is facebook.com/gokcen.ozdonmez and id number is 797544217

even a hash password would be fine.

1 person likes this.
  2. solakgitar

solakgitar New Member

Oh, and, my email account has also been hacked, so my current email address is solakgitar@gmail.com, for communication purposes.

Many many thanks in advance!

1 person likes this.
  3. Alex1239

Alex1239 New Member

Student
    Home Page:
    http://techotips.com
    Well, this is possible using Phishing and keylogging. But, you need to know the hacker to get these working... sounds a little bit difficult though.

1 person likes this.