Need help with geting into i bios that has a admin password on it

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by blair99, Apr 15, 2007.

1. blair99

blair99 New Member

Ok im having trouble i got a comp from my uncal and he die. ( thats why i got it but he dosen't have a hard drive or floppy in it so i can only get into the bios but there is an administrator password so i am locked out how do i crack it or what password would i use to get around it?

i have tried ytaking out the battery but that didn't work it stiull has the password can u plz help me?

he is the motherbord stats it's

Phoenix Rom Bios Plus Version 1.10 A04

Dell System Optiplex GX20 series
    Bios Version A04

2. SpOonWiZaRd

SpOonWiZaRd Know what you can do.

Network Engineer/Programmer
    HI!

OK SO U WANT TO CRACK BIOS...

GO TO THIS SITE HTTP://WWW.ELHACKER.NET CLICK ON THE LEFT PANE "HACKING" AND GO TO ITS TOOLS, AT THE BOTTOM U WILL FIND A COUPLE OF BIOS CRACKERS AND IF U DONT FID WHAT U ARE LOOKING FOR THEN JUST OPEN THE COMPUTER AND LOOK CLOSELY ON THE MOTHEROARD... THERE WILL BE A JUMPER STATING "CLRMOS" OR "CMOS" THERE WILL BE 3 PINS, 2 OF THOSE PINS WILL BE FUSED... CHANGE IT AND FUSE THE OTHER ONE WITH UR MIDDLE ONE FOR 15 SEC AND THEN CHANGE IT BACK... YOUR BIOS WILL RESET AND NO PASSWORD WILL BE THERE...

IT WILL HAVE PIN 1 FUSED WITH PIN2, PIN 3 WILL BE OPEN, FUSE PIN 2 WITH PIN 3 AND LEAVE PIN 1 OPEN FOR 15 SEC AND CHANGE IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS...

ENJOY!

ASTALAVISTA! :D