Help counter hack

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by Jay08, May 2, 2009.

1. Jay08

Jay08 New Member

Hi everyone.

I need some serious help. I work for a company, am not going to say which ones just in case hackers are here and try cause us more troubles lol.

But whats happen is once in a while they hack in and change files around making the site unusable and its costing us money :(

Please can someone help us find out more on who this person is or even counter hack. We dont care if someone can get into the pc and delete everything from work files to family photos. What goes around needs to come around sometimes. If no one is willing to do that more information about the person will be great.

This is the information I have.

HTTP/1.1 Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+8.0;+Windows+NT+5.1;+Trident/4.0;+.NET+CLR+1.1.4322;+.NET+CLR+2.0.50727;+.NET+CLR+3.0.4506.2152;+.NET+CLR+3.5.30729)

2. nimesh

nimesh New Member

Oracle Apps Admin
    Home Page:
    http://techiethakkar.blogspot.com
  3. Jay08

Jay08 New Member

First time this has happened. We went through the logs and noticed which ip uploaded modified files and want to get them back and we have also contacted sky broadband abuse team to get some more information out of them. Our sales were low yesterday because of it, took time to fix problem.

Thanks for your time.