Gmail Hacked by Keylogger, Need to Hack it Back

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by Synikal, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Synikal

Synikal New Member

Hi there.

Like the title said, my GMail account got hacked through a keylogger. I play World of Warcraft on the side, and somewhere in an addon file, a keylogger was put into my system. With this, they not only hacked my WoW account, but they hacked my Gmail account and my facebook account.

Basically, I NEED my Gmail account back. I am willing to work something out to figure out how to get it back. The GMail support royally sucks. I'm locked out of attempts to try and recover my account bc I don't know who the hell sent me the invite six years ago. Also, they were able to change my security question and secondary email with just my password, unbelievable, I know.

Please contact me via pm to discuss this, or advise me how to? It is some kid in China or that area...nobody I know or have access to. I know nothing about them. Also, my WoW account was used to spam for gold buying websites (part of the game that is illegal), so I know that is why I was hacked. Not too sure why they took over my facebook account though.

Thank you for any help, or advice, you can provide.

2. Synikal

Synikal New Member

Side note, my username is the same. Password was changed, security question/answer were changed, and my secondary email was changed to ****@qq.com. So, that is all the information I have at the moment.

3. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

You Should use the following form to get your account back.

One of my friend also lost it and he got it back using this. They even verify the account which you want and your current ip as well as ask the original invite email for GMail you got.

4. indiansword

indiansword Security Expert

Operation Planner for 3 Australia
    Home Page:
    http://www.Secworm.net
  5. Synikal

Synikal New Member

Thanks for the reply. I did that form so many times it locked it out from that account for a few days. The fact is I don't know who I got the email from or what my secondary address is or when i created it. I did it all about 5-6yrs ago so I can't remember those required details!

6. jarin matuag

jarin matuag New Member

hello i am unable to attach virus with a simple text message.how to send .i have read avobe posts but unable to understand.please tell me step wise in a simple way.♥♥♥plz