Do you find Freelancing to be worthwhile work?

Discussion in 'Jobs And Career Discussion' started by freelancef2, Apr 24, 2009.

1. freelancef2

freelancef2 New Member

Business
    Home Page:
    http://www.freelanceforum.com
    Do you feel that, freelance work is worthwhile works to you? How do you take freelance work as part time or fulltime? Do you need to be an expert on some particular work which you are going to do? As monetarily, do you find it satisfying and fulfilling?

As far as me, I feel my own boss and I do give values to my work, I feel that I should be at least an expert for the job which I am going to do, because someone is investing his/her money for that job, so honest work is important. As monetarily its quite rewarding, I know how much I can earn and can set my expenses through that.

How do you take my Questions as? I will love to hear your opinions…

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

For a freelancing to work in your favor the most important aspect should be your unique selling point. If you are one among the thousand then it would be the price you charge that becomes your USP and then it comes to making not good money.

But when it comes to expertise in a field where there is less competition then you dictate your hourly rate and you can make good money out of it.