Can no-follow link give backlink?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by ellenwillss, Jun 23, 2011.

1. jhon786

jhon786 New Member

Well No-follow links don't give us the back link but still they are useful as they give us traffic and the combination of do-follow and no-follow link shows the genuine link building so don't get too much confused with no-follow links do your genuine seo.

2. jeremyc

jeremyc New Member

Sales & Marketing
    If you are building backlinks to improve your PR, then forget about no-follow links. Although no-follow links are very helpful to drive targeted traffic. And if I believe on the reply given by wegenbelasting, then at the present situation my website's PR should be different than current :hammer:

3. adoncia

adoncia New Member

Can't give you the backlink.

4. stiveseo

stiveseo New Member

Internet Marketing
    Seo is only not for getting backlinks, somewhere we get good backlinks but no visitors and someway we get visitors and no backlinks. NO follow backlink is also good to drive visitors to our site.

5. ozsubasi

ozsubasi New Member

Real Estate
    Home Page:
    http://www.turkeypropertyaltinkum.co.uk
    A natural backlink profile would include both nofollow and dofollow, it isn't a case of having one or the other. About 50% of my links are nofollow, including the majority of the high authority ones, and my SERP (and PR for what its worth) are good. I hope others in my niche follow the advice given by many here that nofollow links are worthless, and leave them for me:)
    Google says that they don't follow them, but the fact remains that they are aware of them because Google Webmaster Tools lists them along with the dofollows. So they find them, record them and then take no notice of them?? Believe as you choose.