Five Important Check Points..

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by DuskandDawn, Jul 20, 2022.

1. DuskandDawn

DuskandDawn New Member

I was researching this topic for a while. And came across several talking points.
    What are the five most important points to remember while developing a website?
    I know each point is key to a great website, but what are the five priority checkpoints? Although reducing the long list to a finite number is a crazy thing, I am curious to keep a short checklist. What are they?

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

My points would be
    1. Usability (Ease of Use)
    2. Accessibility (Ease to find information)
    3. Speed
    4. SEO
    5. Trust worthy

3. DuskandDawn

DuskandDawn New Member

Thank you for the comment. I completely agree with these points. But in reality, we can't keep this list too short. I have researched many blogs, and white papers, and analysed many high-performing websites to arrive at my final list. Here is mine.
    SEO
    Speed (Short loading time)
    UI & UX
    Relevancy (Information)
    Easy navigation
    I have seen many pages violate these factors to attract traffic, but in reality, they are jeopardising their online reputation. When service companies prepare their service pages or even publish the blog, these key factors play a crucial role in ranking organically. When preparing pages for ai service, custom software development, mobile app development etc visitors always look for a bundle of information in swift time. That is why it is important to pay attention to the on-page content and other performance factors.