Espn Esports360 - Seeking Help Please - Dunno were to post

Discussion in 'Programming' started by esports360, Jun 6, 2007.

1. esports360

esports360 New Member

Good Morning Guys!

Im Sorry I didn't if I was Supposed to post on here, since I didn't see anyone else post!

but Anyways, Im Shane Plante, I have created And design, A gaming Client Similar to (XFIRE) if you no what that is, if not go to www.xfire.com, for more information.

I have a website being made, and my client is being designed, soon, I have a print of my design of the client and I have the detials on what I want on the client it self, now Im not to sure were I can find help woth programing in C, C++, We Are A non Profit Organization, thats just started out/up. We we have several supports, on what we are doing. ex. Viacom, Dice, Seirra. I have past my information and project around seeking attention and responses and outcomes. so far I have recieved awesome comments to persue it, wich I am.

We Are trying to seek investors at the moment, our website was strictly sponsored, by Radiant designs, www.Radiant-designs.net. We Are Also With The Canadian Cancer Society, Seeking Donation Of any Sort, Had to Add that in there.

But Basically We Are Seeking help With our client, C,C++ Jav Perl,

We Are Seeking

Anything relating to the Xfire Client, please check that out, and you will no what I mean! about what I am doing.!

Thank you!
    Sorry if im not aloud to post in here, I apologize!

Shane

If there is any help at all, please respond! :)

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

We [thread=1211]support open source[/thread] and we can consider you as well. Whats the product and see if you satisfy majority of the criteria mentioned in the open source thread.