embed microsoft word into web browser

Discussion in 'ASP' started by skat, Dec 17, 2007.

1. skat

skat New Member

i am making a website where i want to embed MY microsoft word files into it, does anyone have any suggestions how i can do this using ASP.NET WITH VIUSAL BASIC?
    also, i want to make the microsoft word document event driven, for example, when the user clicks file, print, the website/program will recognise this and respsond by printing a line saying "thats correct". the point of my website is so that the user knows they have taken the correct steps to going about doing soemthing for example knowing how to print the page. its meant to be a learning website. so i need a way of being able to trace the steps and outputting that those steps are either correct or incorrect. does any one have any sugesstions for this. i appreciate all comments

2. urstop

urstop New Member

Nope, that is not possible. You cannot have the word document send its events to your ASP.NET application.

3. skat

skat New Member

thanks for your advice,
    iv begun to realise that its not possible, so im probably going to have to make an image interactive